Measuring, collecting data and assessing quality of movement was never this easy. The ORYX GO converts complex biomechanical data by using AI, giving you access to instantly usable information for use in a routine fashion. Understand contextual movement from macro (overall movement pattern) to meso (joint interactions) and micro (joint function).
- Motion capturing with wearable sensors
- Cloud storage of your data
- AI-powered movement analysis
For the assessment of:
- Walking and running gait
- Double and single leg squats
- Hops (future feature)
What you get:
- Transport case
- 8 motion trackers (IMUs – Movella/Xsens DOT)
- Motion data hub
- 4G Tablet
- Motion capture and analysis app
These FAQ’s contain most of the answers to the questions you are looking for. If you don’t see the question that you might have, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our customers use the ORYX GO to scrutinize the causes of physical constraints easier and faster in order to set up targeted and efficient rehab interventions or training programs. It is also used to monitor trends to adjust training or treatment when necessary.
- Improve your understanding of movement: ORYX Go provides a comprehensive and objective assessment of human movement, which can help you to identify areas for improvement. This information can be used to develop more tailored and effective treatment plans for your patients.
- Save time and resources: ORYX Go is a quick and easy-to-use system, so you can spend less time on assessments and more time on treatment. The online portal also makes it easy to store and access your patients’ data, so you can track their progress over time.
- Provide better patient outcomes: By using ORYX Go to improve your understanding of movement and develop more tailored treatment plans, you can help your patients to achieve better outcomes. This can lead to improved patient satisfaction and loyalty.
Please contact us for pricing.
The exact time from setup (mounting sensors to the body + calibration) to useful information depends on the amount of tests conducted. On average a full assessment (4 tests) can be completed within 10 to 15 minutes.
Yes, we’re planning to introduce hop-tests and a bikefit test in the future. While overhead movements are not on our current roadmap, we’re open to exploring other assessments based on user feedback and requests
ORYX GO is versatile and can help address various movement quality issues within the locomotion system. This includes pinpointing causes of lower back pain, assessing core stability, evaluating hip or knee loading post-joint replacement, and analyzing dynamic quadriceps/hamstring coordination, among other applications. Please note this is not an exhaustive list.
You can use the system both indoors and outdoors since it’s fully mobile. For walking assessments, it’s ideal to have an obstacle-free pathway of at least 10-15 meters, while for running assessments, 30-50 meters is recommended due to the rhythmic nature of gait.
Unfortunately not. This is not possible due to the technical limitations of the wireless technology we use. For a full body system we would like to redirect you to other mocap manufactures.