Inspired by what movement analysis can do for rehabilitation after injury and the performance of athletes, both founders of ORYX (“ORYX Movement Solutions B.V.”, “ORYX”, the “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) have become specialists in the analysis of humans with sensor technology. Before founding ORYX, they gathered years of experience in analysing human movements, understanding movement issues and injuries and gaining extensive knowledge in training methodologies and translating biomechanical data into training regimes. Now, ORYX is recognized for its expertise in translating biomechanical data to everyday language everybody can understand and their easy-to-use tools.
ORYX is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. ORYX may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. If and when we do, and when the changes have an impact on how we process data we will notify you.
This policy is effective from 21.06.2020.
We process your data based on legitimate interest. The data we collect from you is aimed at doing business with you. We will only contact you after you have requested something on our website or after we have spoken to each other at an exhibition.
To put it in simple terms, ORYX will only contact you if we have a genuine and legitimate reason to contact you and we will not harm any of your rights and interests.
Our reasons for contacting you are as follows:
- To execute our sales and contract process and to provide with requested offers and questions requested from ORYX.
- To send you relevant (marketing) information, for products and services you have shown interest in.
- Offer support to users of our products and services.
- Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-ups (legal requirement).
- To analyze and improve the use of our website and campaigns.
At the basis of our processing of your data lies your professional interest. We will only send you information and direct mailings about the products you’ve reasonably shown interest in by filling in a form for this product.
Not everyone asks a question, demo or price request straight away so we also have a separate newsletter/ blog signup, we will rely upon your consent to process this. Additional consent can be given under every form. We will request as little information as possible here.
What we collect
We require this information to first and foremost provide you with the information you have requested.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information: name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- The name of your company/employer;
- Communication preferences;
- Search queries;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Your IP-addresses, browser type and Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- If you apply for a position at ORYX, We will process the information you provide to us in your resume and cover letter.
What we do with the information we gather
- We use marketing automation to aggregate data filled on our website and connect that data to our CRM
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We would contact you by e-mail for this.
- We may use the information you have provided to customize the website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will not occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent this.
How long do we keep your data
We do not save and keep your data longer than we need it.
If you purchase our products we will keep your data in our database at least 7 years, as we are required by law. We do not use personal data for internal reporting.
If you request pricing, ask a question or download a manual or another file your data will be automatically removed after 5 years.
The emails you send us will be removed after 1 year or when the person you communicated with no longer works at ORYX.
Social Media Features
Our Websites include Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our sites. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Websites.
Children under 16
The ORYX website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information promptly.
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it.
- Right to data portability: Effective May 25, 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so. We are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data – When we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds we could refuse this right, such as when we are obligated by law to keep sales data for 7 years.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, that affect you personally, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
You have the right to file a request with ORYX to gain access to your personal data processed by ORYX. If in your opinion those personal data are not or no longer correct or complete, you may object to the personal data processing, file a request to supplement, correct, rectify or remove your personal data, or file a request to limit the personal data processing. You may furthermore transfer or arrange for the transfer of your personal data to a third party. ORYX will comply with such a request as soon as possible or will explain and state the reasons why it is not or not yet able to comply with your request within 5 working days.
You may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, the full contact details of which can be found below.
If in your opinion ORYX is processing your personal data improperly or unlawfully and ORYX has not or has not adequately complied with your objection or request as referred to above. You may file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority). We would, however, appreciate the chance to help you with your concerns before you approach the AP.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in this Privacy Statement or if you have any suggestions or comments regarding its provisions or any complaints. You may use the following contact details for that purpose.
ORYX Movement Solutions
3961 VM Wijk bij Duurstede
+31(0)6 53 749 955
Chamber of Commerce: 74818163